April 15, 2012

Writing with Style

Writing with Style. What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?
 
Uhm...pretty much what you see is what you get.  I don't know if I have a writing style.  As it comes into my mind, it goes onto the keys and then onto my screen.  There is no way that I would ever do any sort of handwriting my posts first...I don't like to use a pen/pencil and paper.  Typing is so much faster and easier!  My posts are planned, by WEGO, with these daily posts for a month.  The title is the title of whatever they ask me to write about.  I write the best on my computer...
 
I think I answered all of the questions.  I don't know how to somehow connect this with diabetes? 
 
A friend came over last night and brought with her some pizza.  She got the meat lovers pizza, which made me very happy!  BUT, this pizza just kills me everytime!  I don't know what it is, but my blood sugar is so high forever after this.  Not to mention the fact that I forgot to do any sort of a dual wave bolus with it.  I really should have, but totally forgot to.  I took a bunch of insulin before going to bed and woke up in the morning high.  You would think that the alarm on my sensor would have woken me up to tell me to take more insulin, but I'm pretty sure that I just turned that off in my sleep!  Oh well...back to normal again...well...a little high since I had waffles for lunch...almost time for dinner now!  It seems like just as soon as I get my blood sugar starting to go normal again, it is time to eat and screw it up again! 

No comments: