April 19, 2012

5 Dinner Guests.

5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?
 
Shania Twain:  My sister, Jennifer, and I always used to say that we wanted to be Shania Twain when we grew up.  I think this sparked from us watching one of her concerts on TV and we just thought she was amazing.  Not to mention the fact that she has a son named Asa (pronounced Asia) and I have a cat named Asia.  We clearly have good taste.
 
Halle Berry:  She is diabetic and hot...what more could you ask for?  She also seems to keep her diabetes pretty under wraps, I'd love to hear her actually talk about it and how she deals with it.
 
George W. Bush:  Some of you might hate me, but I really like George Bush.  I think that he is a sincerely good guy.  I would love to be able to hear the reasoning behind some of the things he did, because we may complain about the decisions a president makes, but we don't have the whole story behind it.
 
Steve Irwin:  Hero.  I love Steve Irwin.  I cried when he died.  This is the crocodile hunter.  He was especially amazing to me the years that I worked in the wildlife museum.  He was so inspiring and not scared of anything!
 
Wilmer Murray:  My grandpa died when I was two years old.  So it is that kind of situation where I know I have met him, but I don't remember a thing about him.  So, it would be nice to know something about someone that I'm related to and have met before.  Rumor has it that he doesn't talk a lot, but maybe he'd have a few things to say to his youngest grandchild.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I would like to join in these dinners. I love George too!