April 3, 2012

Superpower

Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

Man, since I love traveling, I think that teleporting myself anywhere instantly would be fantastic.  I mean really...come on, who doesn't want to be able to do that?  Or to be able to freeze time like Evie in Out of This World...wait...did I just date myself?  Youtube it.  Half alien girl who can freeze time.  You will not be disappointed. 

Speaking of dating myself...I'm a full 6 years older than the girl at work today who was complaining about being old...I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. 

Hmmm...but seriously, I think that the superpower of being able to heal mental, physical and emotional infirmities would be what I would like to pick.  That is totally a superpower worth having.  Really...you can have all the money in the world and if you don't feel well, you have nothing...or you are willing to give up anything just to feel good again.  It sounds so cliche, but true.  When you have a loved one who is in any sort of pain, you just want to be able to take it away.  My superpower would be to take that away.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to take away death or anything, but it would be nice to feel 110% all the time! 

How would I use it?  For the good of man kind...and possibly to put doctors out of business?  Hmmm.  Make having health insurance obsolete...fabulous...I hate having to deal with health insurance!  Sounds like i'm going to ruin the economy even more...

Bail out, anyone?


The Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge 2012 (#HAWMC)

1 comment:

kp said...

Talk about your Ensign answer. Come on, invisibility!