April 14, 2012

My Dream Day

My Dream Day. Describe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not – how could you make it happen?
 
April 25th, because it's not too hot and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket!
 
My dream day would start off in bed.  I would wake up naturally, without an alarm.  Then I would fall back asleep again for another hour.  When I woke up again, I would probably spend another couple of hours in bed reading.  After that I would get out of bed, take a nice long hot shower and get ready for the day.  Magically, my chef would appear with breakfast.  French toast.  With sausages.  Then I would log onto my computer and book a trip with some friends to England.  Once that was all squared away, I would drive over to my doctor's office.  He would then give me a shot that magically cured diabetes.  I would then hand over all of my diabetes supplies, grab two more of those magical shots (only two because Meri's boys would have already had the shots because they would have been part of the clinical trial and would be cured already) and catch a flight to California where I would give the shots to Lisa and Kyra.  Then My family and I would head down to southern California and celebrate by going to Six Flags.  We would have the park to ourselves of course.  Any of you are invited as well.  After a lovely warm day at Six Flags we would head back up to Northern California.  On the way up there, I would get a call with a job offer in the Bay Area for the best job in the world paying tons of money.  Then I would go sit on the swing in the backyard of my parent's house petting my cat until I went to bed.  My parents would be so thrilled with my life that they would give me their bed. 
 
Was this supposed to be realistic? 
 
Who wants to give me a job in the Bay Area?  :)
 
Oh, and world peace.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

when your dream day comes true...I'm sure as heck not missing out on your free visit to six flags. maybe your chef could make an appearance there as well.

Lisa said...

Those shots sound amazing!! Make it happen. And seriously just move out here and make ur job happen! And I wouldn't hold my breath on the bed...that was a little too far fetched I think! LOL!!