April 7, 2012

Just Allison

Health Activist Choice! Write about what you want today.

Hmmm...I kinda did that in my last post. 

I'll talk aboutl ast night then.

Last night I went to hang out with two very good friends of mine.  We were doing dinner and a movie.  They invited another friend of theirs who is very nice.  At one point during the movie, my friend moved and hit my insulin pump and we just kinda joked about it.  The friend overheard and started asking lots of questions about my diabetes.  Now, usually I like to answer these questions, but sometimes I get in a mode where I really just want to enjoy what I'm doing and not have to think about diabetes.  I'm sure it was frustrating for her that my answers were pretty short and not very informative, but sometimes I just want to sit back and watch a movie and enjoy what I am doing, without diabetes getting in the way. 

Just another moment where I wanted to be JUST Allison.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Whatever. You are ALWAYS just Allison! Keep it that way! ;)