August 31, 2012

Cell Phone

So, I would like to apologize to anyone who thinks I have been ignoring their texts lately.  My phone has been hating on me.  About two weeks ago my phone started to just turn off randomly.  I noticed that it would only stay on as long as the battery was at full charge.  It would even turn off when I had it charged.  So annoying.  We went to the Sprint store and they ordered me a new phone which came a few days later.  In the mean time I was using Austin's phone.  He rarely touches his phone.  We went and picked up the new phone and they took out all my cards and battery stuff and switched it over and sent us on our way.  The phone seemed to work great until I got home and it turned off.  I called the Sprint store and told them not to send off my old phone.  I went to the sprint store again and got my old phone.  I didn't want to have to re download everything on my new phone....this was much easier.  So, I still didn't have a working phone.  I looked up on the Sprint website to see how much it would cost me to buy a new battery.  45 bucks.  Then I went to Amazon.com and bought one for 7 bucks.  The battery got here today and the phone works just great now!  Thank goodness, because it, and the people at the sprint store were driving me crazy!  I'm not sure how I lived without a phone...and to be even more pathetic, without a smartphone!  Ug...I'm one of those people!  :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I just switched over to a new phone last night...it is so annoying...