August 9, 2012

Employed

Well...it has finally happened.  After three months of not having a job and two months of looking for a job, I now will have an income.  Kinda.

I had three places looking at me pretty closely.  One of which was a boy's center.  They offered me a job, but in the end, I felt that it wasn't the right place for me to be right now and turned it down.  Two hours later, the school district called me up and offered me a part time job!  I'm not thrilled about the part time and the pay, but everything else is great about it.  Hopefully at some point I'll be able to get more hours or get another part time job or something, but for now, I'm just happy to have an income!  I'm really happy to not be working in corporate America anymore as well.  I am very blessed!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations!! So what are you going to be doing at the school district?! Is it Public Health related? And who knows, you could work your way into full-time. Whatever it is, it's AWESOME that you have a job!!! :)

sumteix said...

yay! happy you found something! but im sad you didnt just come move to idaho and live on my couch. xo

katie said...

Excited to hear about what you'll be up to terrorizing little kids... :) What a perfect picture to announce your new employment :P

kp said...

not working for corporate America, do you really think working for the government is better? I'm glad you found a job, you were posting so often I was beginning to worry you had too much time on your hands

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Hooray!! i'm excited for you- when do you start?