January 15, 2009

New Past Time



So, one of my friends locked her keys in her car when she came over the other night. We had a couple boys try to get it open, but with no luck. Finally, after we were on the phone with AAA, I decided to give it a try. After messing around with the door and coat hanger for a few minutes...the lock popped up! Apparently this is one of my hidden skills that I need to not hide under a bushel...what do you think?

Here is my partner in crime (or owner of the car...whatever)! Decided it was best not to reveal her identity for the next time we try to break into a car!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

i was going to say... hey that doesn't look like your car!! al i'm so proud of you - developing your talents!!! :)

TheSuz said...

Hahaha! That's right, hands in front of the face are WAY better than old-school pixilation! ;) (And, the phrase is actually "Don't hide that under a bushel BASKET." Haha) Love you! And thanks for breaking into my car!!

Shayla said...

niiiiiiiice. :)

Mark and Shauna said...

I knew you wanted a change in profession Allison, but this? ;)

kp said...

stay away from my car!

ashlee said...

hello...why did we not use this skill back in high school! would have made 317 a lot more exciting!!