January 8, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Peterson!



Jessica is a married lady! Friday night I drove up to Salt Lake and we all spent the night in a hotel close to the temple. We had a lot of fun goofing around and watching Mama Mia, of course! Jess and I each got about 2 hours of sleep...Saturday was a very tired day!




The sealing was beautiful! The sealer gave some really great advice...such as Brad always making Jessica happy. Oh how wise!

Taking picutres outside the temple was FREEZING. Poor Jessica! But we all got through it alive and with fingers and toes still attached!




The luncheon was very good and I think we were all pretty hungry!





I was able to be reunited with both of my sidekicks! Adam drove out from California for the wedding, what a good guy! It was so fun to hang out with him and get to know his wife. We had a lot of fun being the groupies!




The reception was just beautiful!



I don't know why, but my friends like to put me in pink for their weddings. Some sort of curse I guess!

2 comments:

abbybrossette said...

Watch the first 2 mins of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnz94wSOw40

and then all of this one (40 sec): http://www.youtube.com/watch?q=steel+magnolias+wedding&resnum=0&ie=UTF&um=1&v=Fuqzuw3A608&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3Fgbv%3D2

JUST WAIT. muahahahaha!

Mark and Shauna said...

Beautiful... Jess looks gorgeous (as always!). It seems like you have a post each month of one of your friends getting married or having a baby... craziness!