January 25, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

I never had had any sort of a desire to see High School Musical. Just didn't. However, when I became friends with some of the girls in my ward, we decided that we should go to the Desert Star dinner theater at some point. Of course, the next show playing was "Home School Musical," a spoof off of High School Musical. If I was going to the Desert Star to see this play, I was going to have suck in my pride and watch the movie.

We finally planned to do so, and on Friday afternoon, Sherstin called to see if she could bring anything. I told her that I had it all handled...she proceeded to ask if I wanted a poster of Zac Efron. I told her only if it was a life size cardboard cut out of him. We laughed and got off the phone.

At about 8 o'clock, Melanie and I were enjoying our fabulous Chilis dinner when there was a knock at the door. Guess who came along to enjoy the movie with us?!

I guess dreams really do come true...


Oh, the movie was actually better than I thought...

Or maybe it was just the dreamy presence of Zac...

4 comments:

kp said...

I feel like I don't even know you anymore!

Charlotta-love said...

Ahahahahahaha!!!!

ps. How's Jodie?

The Stells! said...

lol hahah now you can stare into his eyes all night.....

Cristi said...

high school musical is cute, isn't it?