February 27, 2013

I'm a Stalker

 Bob decided to take Lisa, Kyra and I to the PGA Pro-AM.  Kyra and I got to Monterey on Friday night.  We all went out to a fabulous dinner and then headed to our hotels.  We got up early the next day and headed to Pebble Beach.  It was a beautiful day and Kyra and I ended up following Josh Duhamel around basically all day...two feet away from him anytime we could get there.  I probably wasn't supposed to, but I got his autograph.  We weren't supposed to take pictures at all while we were there, or else that is something I would have documented...me with Josh, but that's ok.  We also saw Andy Garcia, the coach for the Niners, the Giant's Pitcher, Ray Romano...and other famous people that I don't know who they are!  We actually watched as Andy Garcia ran off the course and knocked on the door of someone's house so that he could go use the bathroom!  Josh was really funny though and talked a lot to the crowd.  I'm sure he thought Kyra and I were stalkers, but we calmed down after Kyra finally got up enough nerve to ask for his autograph as well.  We were all exhausted by the end of the day, but well worth it!  Thanks Bob!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Τhanκs foг every other magnificent aгticle.
Тhe plасe else сould anyboԁy get that typе of informatіon in such a pеrfect apрroаch οf writing?
Ӏ've a presentation next week, and I'm at thе
seаrсh for such informаtion.


Also visіt my ωeb site - irving tax
Also see my site: taxi service irving tx

sumteix said...

HAHAH! Awesome Allison, i'm so proud. funny.

RCA said...

good n nice...