September 11, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Ate



I did a little search on the internet for some ideas to blog about and this was one of them.  You'll see some more of these coming down the line.  I'm trying to keep up with blogging and I'm not creative enough to come up with stuff on my own!
The best thing I ever ate.  This happened a couple years ago when Sherstin and I were in Italy.  We were in Florence and had just eaten some gelato in front of Santa Croce while listening to the bells, We were pretty close to where Jenn lived when she was in Italy for a year. 

 Jenn had told me that we had to go to this restaurant called Acqua al Due that she said was so good!  When we got there, it was closed.  Of course.  We were starving and started walking around and just kinda went into the first restaurant we found.  I ordered this chicken and cheese dish.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I have never tasted something so divine.  I had goose bumps because it was so good!  I think we even splurged a little and bought water. 

 We could see out into an area where people were just walking or riding by on their bikes.  It was beautiful and so yummy!  We each shared a bite of our food, and I'm pretty sure mine was the best.  All the food in Italy was amazing...I mean, come on, I had chocolate or nutella for breakfast every morning!  How can you go wrong with that?!

1 comment:

Sherstin said...

Oh my gosh...I forgot about that Gelato...I wanted to die and go to heaven!!