January 7, 2011

Myton House

Ok...I am finally back to the real world and figure that I should get caught up on the blog!  So, going back to when I dropped off the face of the earth...here are a few pictures of when I went with some family members to go clean up around my grandma's house in Myton, Utah.
The front of the house, even though I didn't know that until I was much older because we always went through the back way.
EVERYONE loves this old swing, it was great to be able to chill on it again
Stairs leading to the upper part of the house..we always went down these in our sleeping bags...always a fun time at grandma's!
Side of the house...
The upstairs bathroom.  Everytime you open the door, there is a noise that happens...any Murray would be able to recognize it in a heartbeat!

No comments: