June 17, 2009

SoCal Part Two: DRAPERS!


ZANIN was born last March and I knew I just had to go out to San Diego to see this little guy! Lisa let me borrow one of their cars and I drove down to Karlie's for a couple days. It was so nice just to hang out and watch movies and play with Zanin!

I was in 7th Heaven when we went to the Wild Animal Park that is about 10 minutes from where Karlie lives. Zanin was such a good little boy and we had a great time walking around and seeing all of the animals...and you know me...I just wanted to jump into their cages and take care of them myself!

Zanin is just a smiley little thing! Karlie and Brett can just get him smiling and cooing all the time!
Future little BYU Cougar!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Isn't the Wild Animal Park RAD? We went on our HOneymoon!