June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pace Pace!

ROOMMATE!!!

I'm not going to lie, I totally lucked out when I got Kristen as my roommate. All my friends had just gotten married or left on missions and I moved into Township randomly. Kristen and I hit it off and I still go to her for things that really matter to me when I need advice or just want to talk.

Kristen and I had the perfect schedule when living together in order to share a bathroom and we had a blast with our late night talks and/or runs to the store!

Who could say no to that face???

I pretty much want to be Kristen. And I proved that by dressing up as Kristen for Halloween, and still do most years!

One of my favorite traditions with Kristen was to come home from work and she would have dinner ready for me and we would eat together and watch Friends before she would head to work...who needs a wife when you have KP??

This girl has no fear...she has taken up so many different talents and hobbies within the past couple years...I don't know how she does it all!

KP and I stayed up late one night doing Valentines for the ENTIRE WARD. We didn't get done until five. We watched Finding Nemo. I don't know what it is about that movie, but we died laughing the whole time! Just keep swimming swimming swimming! I love you KP, happy birthday!

1 comment:

kp said...

i hope my mom doesn't see that picture of me with the beer? I actually do look a little drunk! Why is stuff like that so funny to Mormons? Thanks for the shout out, and really, I'm the one who lucked out! Best roommate ever!