February 10, 2011

Prosper Girls Night!

Rach came into town and we decided that we needed to have a girls night! 
Whitney, our cute little RM, was a little late coming....
So we had fun chatting it up before she got there!
When she got there, we revealed some of what we had been talking about...above is her reaction to our scandelous ways!  :) 
The tradition is to then play with the Wii.  I'm not very good at it.  I think I stressed myself out a bit....
We had a blast and I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!  These girls are great!  They are the ones that keep me sane while I'm at work!
Rach celebrating her victory!
Thanks, Trac, for letting us come invade your house again! 
Such great friends!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Yay for us!

Rach said...

I love you girls! Never a dull moment, and something truly memorable every time! Miss you girlies!