February 3, 2010

Tag, You're It!


Shauna decided that I haven't posted in too long and therefore tagged me to do this and then messaged me to check the fact that I had been tagged to do something!!! I figure this is easy enough, so here it goes!

4 shows I like to watch:
Gilmore Girls

Friends

O'Reilly Factor

Glenn Beck


4 things I'm passionate about:
Friends

family

Animals

the gospel


4 words or phrases I say a lot:
That's a shame

I feel....

why you hate me?

tell me a story

4 things I've learned from the past:

Always listen to KP's advice

there's always a reason behind someone acting differently

i choose how I react to things

it will all work out

4 places I would love to go:
Africa

Ireland

Scotland

England


4 things I did yesterday:
Worked

walked the track with Sherstin

indexed

watched mean girls


4 things I'm looking forward to:
SUMMER

Seeing the Hunsakers in China

The Murray family reunion in Nauvoo

presidents day weekend in socal with family and friends

4 things I love about winter:
hoodies

being inside and not out in the cold

scenery

holidays

4 things on my wish list:
a raise

new camera

my old external hard drive to be fixed

a chef


I tag anyone who reads this and who would like to participate

4 comments:

Mark and Shauna said...

YAY! You posted!! Gilmore girls is defnitely one of my favs too!

Cindy said...

Count me in for Scotland, Ireland, and England!

* forever summer * said...

interesting that karlie says 'i feel' and 'why do you hate me' every other sentence.

but now i see...


it's YOUR FAULT

(and of course it became my habit too, thanks a lot)

kp said...

I've learned that Allison picks boys for me better than I do.