November 14, 2011

LOL - 30 Health Posts in 30 Days

LOL post. Write a post about a moment that made you laugh. Or a video, picture, blog post, or something else that made you laugh.


This cartoon still makes me laugh every time I look at it.  My old roommate, Kristen, was the one who showed me this...probably back in 2005 or 2006.  It makes me laugh cause it is so true, but at the same time, I personally would have taken the cookie!  (I'm pretty sure she made that observation at the time she showed the cartoon to me as well...)  I also have this on a shirt...thanks to Kristen, we decided that we should make our own funny shirts one time.  I decided to put this cartoon she found for me on an orange shirt, and she put this one on her shirt:
It's ok...we know we are funny!  While we are talking about funny things and Kristen...here is a video that always makes me laugh...sorry...it has nothing to do with diabetes, but I get a kick out of it!


Note that she's wearing the shirt we made!

I definitely miss Kristen as a roommate...she was also convenient to have around because she is in the medical field...peace of mind, people....peace of mind!

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

3 comments:

The Naked Blogger said...

Love the "Impossible Love" cartoon. That is SO true in my life right now. :)

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh! I remember that, mostly because it was my stupid roommates have clugged up our sink and ruined everyone else's. Good times!

Allison Murray said...

Hmmm...that would be hard for you to remember since you weren't living with us anymore when that happened!